The Debt Does Deals online and mobile app allows all 3 parties (home buyer, loan officer, real estate agent) to track the progress of the home loan application process as you meets the milestones and conditions required to get final approval.
Step 1. Login and Prepare
- Request interactive home valuation reports
- Run accurate payment scenarios
- Capture important documents online or on your mobile device securely stored for later use
Note: Not into technology or have a question? Feel free to call us at 866-216-9614 and we will be more than happy to meet your needs.
Step 2. Apply Anytime
Applying for a home loan should be EASY!
Got internet or phone service? Got 5 minutes? No excuses.
- Streamlined 5 minute application
- Track all communication in 1 location from day 1
- Determine your loan qualification with the click of a button
Step 3. Get Pre-Approved
Our online and mobile app is the FASTEST way to get your pre-approval and lender letter.
- Request and print Pre-Approval Letters online or directly from the app.
- Custom lender letters at the click of a button
- See your approved loan scenarios
- Invite your agent to communicate and track milestones with our entire team
Step 4. Processing Simplified
We make loan processing easy with our visual step-by-step loan dashboard.
- Real-time milestone alerts to you and your agent
- Capture and upload conditions online or from your mobile device
- 3 stage condition tracking, so you can stop submitting the same documents two the three times
Step 5. Close on Time
How did your last closing go? Closing your home loan should be a celebration, not a hassle.
- Real-time text alerts for final coordination
- Move-in dates, final closing figures, and when and where to make your first payment, all communicated in one location
- Realize you prepared properly, enjoy your home
Step 6. Post Close
We want you as our client Forever. Not just this loan. Keep your customer record and your portal and use it’s value to prepare for Your next opportunity to create wealth.
- Communicate post-close payment, escrow, or refinance questions Directly to your original loan team
- Run new payment scenarios to anticipate escrow changes
- Request property valuation reports to see your growing equity
- Stop hunting for important documentation come tax season
If you are not into technology or have a question, feel free to call us at 866-216-9614 and we will be more than happy to meet your needs.